Yes – Carrying stamp duty still needed!
Vicki Philipoff Settlements offer an innovative stamp duty service. We can pay for your stamp duty up to 7 days before settlement for you and we’ll wait for settlement to be completed before we are repaid! This is a very convenient and much needed service that makes us stand out from the rest in the industry.
Although Vicki Philipoff Settlements is a registered on line user at the Office of State Revenue – we were informed at a recent seminar that our service of carrying stamp duty is very much needed.
We can assist with carrying stamp duty in the following instances:
• Any Transfer under Agency Relationship – or Substituted Purchasers – where it is NOT already disclosed on the Offer & Acceptance
• Deceased Estate Transactions, Transfers pursuant to Wills
• Family Law and Court Order Agreements
• Related Parties Transactions
• Any Commercial Property with a building on it (even if the building is vacant)
• Any Farming Property
• Aggregated Transactions – where 2 or more transactions form substantially
• Simultaneous Put and Call Options
• Any Contract which has a Contingent Consideration – i.e. Where the purchase price is adjustable depending upon certain criteria
• Transfers under Deed of Family Arrangement
Put simply, Vicki Philipoff Settlements takes the risk out of a client being caught short of funds before their settlement.
For more information about our carrying stamp duty service – please contact us